The 480-volt, three-phase Liebert NX is available in both scalable and standard models:
- Liebert NX with Softscale™ technology is a full-featured UPS available in scalable models: 40 to 60 to 80kVA, and 80 to 100 to 120kVA, and 160 to 200kVA. Up to three unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for capacity; up to four unlike or like capacities may be paralleled for redundancy.
- Liebert NX fixed capacity models are available in 40, 60, 80, 100 and 120, 160 and 200 kVA.
- Scalable UPS protection for growing data centers
- Offers models with capacity growth without increasing footprint
- Allows parallel configurations for capacity or redundancy
- Operates with up to 97% energy efficiency
- Provides an economical path for growth, with Softscale technology.
- Allows paralleling of unlike capacities for capacity or redundancy.
- Offers a large and user-friendly LCD display with operating information in twelve languages.
- Includes a built-in automatic bypass to transfer the load in case of fault.
- True on-line, double conversion technology corrects for all types of power fluctuations.
- Provides the highest output power quality, with advanced inverter control technology.
- Provides dual bus synchronization of two UPS units when feeding independent distribution paths.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Optimizes efficiency using soft-switching technology.
- Extends battery life with temperature-compensated battery charging.
- DSP control provides highest possible input power factor for maximum efficiency.
Ideally Suited For
- Small to mid-size data centers
- Server rooms
- Labs and testing
- Process control
- Point of sale