- True online double-conversion technology to completely isolate the output power from all input anomalies.
- DSP based technology to support rapid computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Dual input design to allow different power supply sources for enhanced availability.
- Built-in manual bypass to ensure continuous power to the load even if the UPS fails.
Best Total Cost of Ownership
- A wide input voltage range of up to 305~477V to reduce battery discharge probability and prolong battery life.
- ECO mode efficiency up to 96% to reduce operating cost.
- Small footprint to save space.
- Parallel expansion and N+X redundancy up to 4 units without requiring additional cards or equipment.
- Additional charger and external charger box for flexible capacity expansion.
- Remote and local emergency power-off functions (EPO) to promptly manage the UPS when emergencies occur.
- Multi-connectivity interface to support remote UPS monitoring and management.
- Advanced management software to provide event alert management, remote shutdown event log tracking and analysis.
- Reliable battery management for better battery protection.