Using advanced digital control technology, Chloride 80-NET provides secure power protection, guaranteeing maximum uptime, reliability and flexibility for a wide range of mission critical applications including finance, health, transportation, telecommunications and data centers.
Chloride 80-NET guarantees 100% real power in every working condition thanks to its capability to power, without derating, all loads irrespective of the PF (leading or lagging). Its excellent power conversion efficiency, even at partial load, makes it outstanding value for customers who can greatly benefit from considerable cost savings throughout the service life of the Chloride 80-NET.
For the 300 to 500 kW versions of Chloride 80-NET a 10 inch, 15 language touch screen user interface allows full interactive control of the UPS, showing users all information and measurements related to the upstream network and connected load as well as the status of the unit.]
- Near unity input power factor (>0.99); reduce operating costs
- Transformer-free technology; smaller footprint
- High conversion efficiency (certified up to 98%)
- Low THDi (<3%); improves power quality
- Parallelable up to 8 units (as standard); future-proof UPS system
- Output power factor of up to 1, lagging and leading
- UPS personal ID card, containing all working parameters for minimum MTTR
- Integral galvanic isolation as standard built-in option (60 – 120 kVA units only)
- Chloride LIFE®.net compatible; remote monitoring & diagnostics
- Proven track record of reliable operation