The base unit provides 208V, which is now the standard for next-generation blade servers and enterprise IT equipment. Add one or several modular 2U transformers to power any remaining 120V devices in 5 kVA increments.
You are able to easily expand your system from 5 kVA up to 20 kVA, while protecting your initial investment, by simply adding an MX Frame and/or more submodules.
- Online double-conversion UPS technology for 100% compatibility
with any application, environment or genset
- High density, versatile rack/tower form factor for standalone UPSs or scalable frames
- Up to 97% efficiency to conserve energy and modular, scalable frame design for N+1 dynamic redundancy
- Automatic by-pass and hot-swappable power module for high
- Extended runtime capabilities with multiple,
hot-swappable battery modules (optional)
- Money-saving design utilizes common modules for standalone UPS or scalable frame