At Specialist Power Systems we offer UPS service & maintenance because we believe that the power supply and integrity of critical applications can only be safeguarded through a well maintained power protection system.
We offer a comprehensive selection of uninterruptible power supplies, generators and batteries for such systems as well as the services required to plan, install and maintain such systems.
We can offer the following:
- Independent help and advice on all auxiliary power requirements
- Free site visits and surveys
- Free consultancy on the best products for the requirement
- Best of breed products – independent of make or manufacturer
- Turnkey solution packages including installation (if required) and commissioning
- Project management
- Rigorous vetting of any sub-contractors
- Full service and support from our trained and highly-skilled engineers
- Remote monitoring of equipment
- Maintenance packages designed to suit individual needs and requirements
How to decide on what is right for you?
By contacting us at Specialist Power Systems Ltd you will have access to dedicated professionals with many years experience in auxiliary power solutions who can guide you through the maze of suppliers and different technologies. Working in close contact with our clients enables us to understand your requirements, as a result we can explain in detail the solutions we recommend and why, this way you get the right solution at the right price. If necessary, we will visit your site prior to submitting a proposal to assess what is required in terms of delivery, installation, commissioning and set up.
Here at Specialist Power we give you the confidence by not only offering a turnkey solution but also project-managing the job from the start to hand-over. When the installation is finished we can train you in its operation to give you additional confidence in its usage.
We would like to discuss with you the best way of supporting the system throughout its life and offer you the best value support package, backed by our own dedicated engineers to ensure the maximum possible system availability.
Unlike other companies who sub-contract all their service and support requirements; we at Specialist Power Systems Ltd. have our own dedicated team offering complete service and support, day and night, throughout the year. Our own team of highly skilled and experienced electrical engineers can offer the finest support and maintenance packages currently available. We can offer all of the following:
- Remote monitoring
- Health checks on all types of equipment
- Load bank testing
- Battery replacement and safe, certified disposal of old equipment
- Repair of UPS and generators
- Equipment relocation
- Equipment hire
We have a wide range of maintenance plans to suit all customer requirements – from simple repair to 24 hour, 365 days a year service contracts plus, if required, guaranteed response times to site. All our maintenance customers have access to our ‘open all hours’ customer support hot-line.
For temporary UPS requirements we keep a stock of UPS for hire ready to go out at very short notice.