Designed for rack-mount or tower modes, the Liebert GXT3 uninterruptible power unit is just 2U high, and is available in 500, 700, 1000, 1500, 2000, and 3000 VA ratings, in both 120V and 230V models.
- Single phase on-line UPS
- Protects against downtime with internal batteries and optional extended battery cabinets
- Offers internal bypass capabilities
- Provides wide input voltage range for fewer transfers to battery
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator â€” handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Allows selection of UPS features including input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.
Ideally Suited For
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals